Saturday, November 14, 2015

Spirits Dude!!!!



   I do believe they exist. For a long time I didn't, but one day I met one. Then two, and three, and over the last few years, I believe I have encountered hundreds upon hundreds, all sorts, from the most loving to the most hateful. From the smallest to the largest, I believe they exist in plants and animals, in living things, and outside of them.

    But what of it?   What do they do? What effect do they have on us?  And how is it that I came to believe that they exist?

     Well, I have to tell you. For the most part I really don't know. I just do not know. I don't know what they are, where they are from, how many there are, and what their cycle of life consists of. Truth is, for the most part, I can't see them, for the most part, I can't hear them, or feel them.  But slowly, I can see the effect they have on people, the effect they have on me, from mental and physical health, to the massive change I have gone thanks to a very special friend, who opened my heart, my mind, and my eyes.
   
      Thank you Doctor.


      So, for the good of all, for the health and the love of all, I will explain everything I can, everything I believe is happening, so that we can understand just a fraction of a percent of what is happening behind the curtain. Who is pulling the strings, who is writing the music. What causes us to suffer, what gives us peace.  This is a story about Spirits. About suffering. A story about mistakes, flowering with understanding.  It is a story about undeniable love.
 
     Thank you my friends.
     Thank you Old Wise Spirit.
     Thank you Cloud In Front Of The Moon.
     Thank you my Doctor.

    Thank you Great Spirit!
Thank you Mother Nature!
Thank you All Spirits!
Thank you for this Way of Learning.


I was caught in a breath that never ended. My spine had arched inhumanely backwards, pulling my torso up towards the ceiling. Propped up on my head and feet, I could not move. I could not blink, or breath. So much was the pain and anguish, my body could not keep up.
“Breath Chris…” urged Ann. She was so brave. This was the scary stuff of movies, and it was happening to me.
Something was inside me,..something was me. It was moving my body, it felt emotions, had memories, and it was conscious. But it was not me. Over time I would once again rationalize this experience in any way I could to make sense of it in a way that was “normal”. I was ‘having a seizure”, or “meant to move, but forgot I meant to,..then remembered I meant to after I..bla bla bla bla. “. Or the easiest one. “It’s the psilocybin.”
  Whatever it is, it could not be what it really felt like, because it could not be that these things exist. It felt like an entity, a being, something I could not see, but it felt real. It felt like a spirit.
After the second experience of the very same nature, we had named the spirit Om-nom, The Eating One. It had come in on a light mushroom trip, in our apartment in Alberta, Canada.
     My eyes would start to flicker in such an accurate pattern, soon the twitches would take over my face, and over the next hour, my body would succumb to highly accurate muscle twitches, it seemed to sync up, and get ready for a “spirit” to move in.  And in they would move.
The Eating One came in as I lay on the floor, it acted and seemed to be eating something amazing, judging by its facial features and actions, and by the sounds it made as it chewed. I could not tell if it was male or female, or how old it was, or where it was from, but just that it was not me, and it was conscious. As it finished eating, it seemed to hear a noise, and moments later, seemed to discover something so tragic, that the anguish made it hard to even breath. It cried in a way I had never seen or felt. I could only make up scenarios as it was happening as to what it had discovered, what caused it so much pain.
“Breath Chris !”

Finally it let up, I gasped in a huge breath, just enough to keep me going, to feel my body contort and twist. My toes and finger curled tight against themselves, then stretched as far as they could.
I was possessed. I was possessed by a spirit. I don’t think I could have stopped it if I tried, and I was more intrigued and curious to really try to stop it.
      This lasted for maybe an half an hour, and in one swift motion, like air let out of balloon, it ended, and I slumped onto the ground, in a pile of my own tears.
Speechless.
It was the first of countless spirits I would encounter. The first of many possessions, both in me, and in other people. Could it be real?
(Quick, make sense of it before you think you are crazy).

Thank you Om-Nom, The Eating One. I will always remember.
Thank you Great Spirit.
Thank you Mother Nature.
Thank you All Spirits.


Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment